This stone club is reported to have been found in Lewis County, Washington in 1916. It was in the Charles Miles and Claude Stone collections. This skillfully crafted club has a recurved edge and a diamond cross section. The end of the handle is drilled through from both sides with large conical holes. It was manufactured by hammerstone pecking and grit polishing. The handle has slightly more polish than the blade. This stone club measures 15 1/8 inches (38.4 cm) long.